In October, Dixie began talking us through the Elizabeth Zimmermann Percentage Sweater pattern.
Part 2 will take place at our Feb. 2018 meeting ... to give everyone more time to be ready.
She will be explaining how to do raglan sleeves and a v-neck.
If you would like to join in this Knit-Along here is what you need:
The Elizabeth Zimmermann EPS Sweater Pattern #39
from School House Press,
The Knitting Workshop, book by Elizabeth Zimmermann
(available now from KnitPicks.com for $14.95)
(Although I have bought the pattern, the book is probably the better value as there is a lot of useful info and the Baby Surprise is in it as well.)
• Yarn of your choice probably around 1500 yards
• Needle the yarn of your choice recommends
• A gauge swatch in your yarn and needle size – 30 stitches and 30 rows
• Wash how you would wash your finished garment and block the swatch
• Notebook, ruler, tape measure
Reference Books I found helpful when I was knitting my sweater:
- The Knitter’s Handy Book of Patterns by Ann Budd
- The Knitter’s Book of Finishing Techniques by Nancie Wiseman.